Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chronic marijuana abuse linked to severe vomiting...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thekeeftheif, May 12, 2010.

1. weird that used to happen to me a lot and i smoke everday, i swore it happend from me clearing the resin from my lungs, then that triggering a gag reflex, it used to happen to me like every morning but now just went away.

2. Just an idea idk how long you have been smoking for but its not like your lungs are meant to be filled with smoke they might just need to deal with it a bit longer ha. Oooor you smoke to much in a sitting/day maybe also to good of weed for you to be starting out with. Just some crazy ideas ive come up with. Dont worry it will get better i used to puke after smoking but that was a while ago once i smoked more often.

3. Yeah this happens to me from time to time more so when have had serious munchies night before but not always. normally 5min n im ok with no ill effect after it.

4. I've had this happen occasionally, but if anything a wake and bake got the feeling to go away. But it doesn't happen every morning. Late night eating definitely seems to be a factor too.

5. that article has not one sound piece of evidence in it. it just says this one guy who has smoked for 6 years vomits everymorning and hot showers help.

I've been sick for 7 years now and they didnt find out what it was till 2 weeks ago.

unless you can pinpoint how marijuana would have this effect then its probably just your unhealthy living or your sick.

Also people often eat certain foods that are rich in vitamins that they are deficient in without knowing it. such as people with a calcium deficiency will unconsciously drink more milk. Marijuana as we all know has numerous health benefits so people might unconsciously be more prone to the herb if their sick which could make the ratio of sick to non sick higher so there are more people that are sick that smoke than there should be normally. Nausea is one of the ailments best cured by mmj so it would make sense that more people would have trouble throwing up than usual as well.

just thoughts in my head tho.