Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Ear Pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kshock, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Ok ill first say that i dont have a card, but right now my ear is freaking killing me and i dont know what to do about it. I was just wondering if smoking some MJ would help me at all or if smoking could make the effects of my ear ache worse. I havent had an ear ache in a while but the pain is so bad, right now im putting a hot bag(bag with pebbles or something in it that i heated up, i dunno what to call it) on my ear and its not helping all that much

2. it will probably take the pain away for a couple hours..bout it.

3. Definetly not worse. Make sure its some really strong indica.

4. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">i just got over a fungal ear infection...the cure you may be asking? vinegar dilluted with water...seems strange but it worked better than any medican i have ever used for ear pain!

Peace
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>