chron brownies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by orangeafro, Jul 29, 2010.

1. me and my bud made some sick ass brownies...double box of 'em, with an O of regs. they taste good and i was ripped for so long.......anyways, is it a waste to use chronic for brownies?

2. you said you used chronic.

then you said you used an O of regs.

then you said you used chronic again.

:confused::confused:

And to answer your question; Not really. I guess they made great brownies.

3. I have heard that using just crappy strands work just as well for body buzzes... True or not? Also Off topic, not to hijack you're thread... But what all goes into making brownies with weed? Do you cook the same as you would normal brownies? Does the thc burn off at a specific temp? Or just a link to somewhere that would accurately answer these questions would be great.. Thanks

4. sorry i was baked as fuck when i wrote that....we made reg brownies and were wondering if chron brownies would be worth the money.

5. I think if you used an O of chronic in a batch of brownies... Then you would get higher than with an O of regs.

Just my use of deduction and logic though :)

6. Title should be Reggie Brownies.

No, it's never a waste of weed if your getting high? It's just a different high in edibles.

7. If you used an O of dank in some brownies you would get EXTREMELY fucking high.

Some friends and I made a batch of brownies using an O of schwag, and on a road trip to Cali a buddy and I ate 6 each. I dont even remember the last 15hrs of driving, I was literally unconscious from how high I was. I was a beginner, and we smoked before and then I was hungry...so I ate lots of brownies lol.

In the end it was worth it because I didn't wanna remember the shitty drive anyways :hello:!

8. OMG lol that sounds like sooo much fun

9. i had some good ass brownies today. they were made with medical grade chron. 1 and a half brownies and i was high for about 6 hours.

10. Back in my junior year of high school I ate a dank ass medicinal brownie (@ 6:30 am) before I dipped to school & it kicked in like half an hour later. I was sooo high haha. It lasted from like 7 am to 1:30 in the afternoon.