Chromium Crusher or Mendo Mulcher?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Brisket, Oct 12, 2010.

1. how is the keif collecting in the two piece though? is it still good enough to where i would i still have keif, im a recreational smoker so im not looking to have tons of keif but some would be nice to enjoy every now an then. :bongin:

2. 2 peice = no keif

correct me if im wrong though

3. No, though keif does stick to certain parts of the grinder(on a 2 or 4 piece, but 2 piece in this case), its hard to collect without making qwiso hash with. making qwiso is not hard at all, and requires just a few cheap supplies.

4. Dude, if you're gonna spend $20+ you have to get something with a kief catcher.

And to the dude with the $50 Chromium Crusher - where'd you get that? Cause mine was only $20 on eBay.

I'm having 2nd thoughts about my CC now. It doesn't collect kief well anymore, and it's grinding 'skillz' aren't as good as they used to be (I have to use a little metal stick to push the bud through the holes sometimes...super annoying).

Definitely looking to upgrade.

5. Not everyone wants keif.

Spikey: the best is Space Case! There's nothing that is of better quality, grinder wise, and a real one will last a lifetime.

6. They're just kinda pricey :/. TY for the advice though! I'll probably be getting a new grinder in the next 6 months or so.

7. Look, you got one that WASN'T pricey, and it wore down. If you get a REAL Space Case, you'll get what you'll pay for, and you most likely will never have to worry about getting another grinder unless its lost/stolen.

8. I know sharpstone isn't 'the best' but mine has worked fine, had no problems with flakes after initial cleaning after i got it. never had to open the top and poke the bud through, and i can see all the action goin down, and it has a sick 'grinding mill' handle, check it out:

2.5" Large Clear Top with Mill Handle 4 Piece Black Sharpstone Grinder

mine is the same, but is all copper in color. Had it for a year now, no problems. You can find them on ebay for like 35 bucks :D

9. i have a chromium crusher, never owned any other grinder. works great. don't know what else you could ask for, really. makes kief, grinds weed, no metal flakes.