Christopher Dorner Manhunt

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaysir, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is anybody following this?! Shits like a movie. LAPD is hunting him, but the chief admits that he is frightened because Dorner is also hunting them.
    He's a trained sniper, military trained, former police officer.

The chief of LAPD was like "He knows what he's doing. We trained him". They said that line in Rambo or something. Lol.

2. Dam wat this dude do?

Sounds badass

3. Hahaha this is awesome.

4. What did he do?
    Shot a few cops.
    Everyone is freaking out I guess.

5. yah that and he supposedly killed a co-workers daughter and fiance

everybody trippin' times are crazy

6. It's just an illuminati conspiracy.

Ther trynr turk our gurns!

7. "At one point, officers guarding one location mistakenly opened fire on a pickup truck, believing it matched the description of Dorner's dark-colored 2005 Nissan Titan. Two occupants were injured."

Sounds like the LAPD is just a little sketched out by this man.

8. Reminds me of the movie SWAT.

9. Yeah dudes crazy. Apparently he was fired a few years back for some false allegations and now he's getting revenge on all his old police officers and their families. Does sound like a movie though haha. Plus the dude is a pro, idk how many people he's killed exactly but he sure is smart about it, stays hidden well changes his license plates and shit. They found his badge too and he said that the killings will continue until the LAPD releases the truth about what happened to him. Would make a good CSI episode.

10. yea hes apparently going after the people who wronged him.

but i will not believe anything they say until its done with and all the facts are out.

11. The facts will always be questionable.

Just like every event that becomes the center of a conspiracy theory.

12. God damn, this is exactly like Rambo. I wish this guy wasn't killing familys and shit though. If this was a movie, I'd watch the fuck out of it.

13. Does nobody give a shit about this? I thought it was pretty damn interesting

14. Dorner is barricaded in a cabin right now. 2 officers shot so far in a shoot out.

It's on CNN right now.

There is also a Sniper watching the cabin.

15. I'm listening to the whole thing on police scanners. Media can't film anymore. I'll update you guys. They deleted my other thread.

16. Keep me updated haha.

Moving to this thread I guess

17. we don't need more threads on this. One or two is plenty

18. Media is still filming! On cnn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.