Christmas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doaker420, Dec 6, 2011.

1. I hate it so much, once you become an adult you get to spend money on fucking every one, what h appends if your broke? well you gota sell your shit, or steal shit, fuck do i ever hate this holiday, thats why this year my gift to my family is being here and enjoying my company. if you dont like that gift then fuck right off! thats what christmas should be all about, spending time with each other, fuck gifts and all this material bull shit.. im broke mother fucker! All my family is old enough to know theres no santa, so im going to bring a 24 to the party and get fucking wrecked just like i did last year.

2. Hustle save and grind.

3. i dont hustle bro, not any more.. more of a stick up kind of guy, your worst enemy aha

4. Every family needs that one dude who just drinks (usually an uncle) and doesn't do much else but get wasted during family parties. Maybe this is a route you'd like to take? It's quite cheap...

5. lol @ this thread.

getting a 24 pack and drowning your sorrows is luaghable, maybe next year be productive and save some cash.

offer to cook breakfest for everybody or something...... use your 24pack money..

6. shit guess you guys arent Scottish or Canadian at all. every family event is drunken slober fest. thought this was normal, shit last year was a shit show at my family events. getting harmerd with family is great, i suggest you get wasted your family, great fucking times. i drink away my sorrows at family events, i do that during the week bro. at family events we drink and have a fucking blast, every one just gets so drunk, its awesome drinking with your gran daddy, pounding back beer after beer with the men, while the women cook and drink wine. i love drinking with family bro, im just not spending my money for the reason gifts dont buy happiness its about family. and drunken family is what i have drunken christmas is what we do.

7. dude with the irish flag in the avatar, shit what generation irish are you 10th? lmao bro scots do it way harder then the irish bro.. a scot could drink you guys under the table.

8. ha no my uncle already gots that slot, ill fit in with the rest that get drunk and have a good time, while he fights all the block.. well now hes taking it easy hasn't fought in a while.. yea a fucking triple post deal with it.

9. uncle nobhead!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJXAAwYZl8g]Peter Kay Live In Bolton - YouTube[/ame]

10. And we've got a badman in our midst

11. I am 3rd generation; 75 irish; 25 scot.

Never saw the point in comparing drinking ability really, thought we all got over that in eleventh grade.

12. Go to a cash advance centre and borrow some cash. Buy everyone presents.

Return the shittiest presents you got at the christmas party at the store and pay back the cash loaners.

You don't gotta thank me. I'm a natural con artist. These schemes run through my head daily.

13. not drinking ability, its how you hold your liquor, i figured you werent straight blood, third generation lmao, that is all sir.

14. give everyone burned dvd's or cd's

15. #16 Yookoo, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    The Ability p90x workout schedule Extreme also known generally as P90X Workout is just a very demanding exercise known for the strain it puts you through was created for to be achieved in the home.

The last and the most eminent nail care tip would be the use of maximum water that is not even useful for the nails but also helps in making the body structure healthy and fit.

16. #17 alpo, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    :rolleyes:H PLEEEZE...Sir...You've had this whole year to get'cha shit right...Yeah I'd be drinkin it up to if i had this whole year to make some kind of cash but didnt bcuz i wuz just to high and drunk to get my lazy azz up to make sumthing happen...So cheers to you sir only difference between me and you..is im drinkin to celebrate this years holiday and your drinkin bcuz you fucked yourself...dry without lube:p So Cheers to all of you on GC who got their shit together and not only enjoyin their family but also enjoyin a 24 pack, a fat bag of dank, and a fat bankroll