Christmas trip to Amsterdam...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MalaysianMafia, Mar 5, 2009.

1. first post, woo!

we arrive in Amsterdam at like 6 in the morning... (went with my brother and mom, lol)
    [​IMG]

first things first, joints of white widow. Even my mom smoked a little bit which is a first:
    [​IMG]

then some shiva:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

there was a weird guy with legs on the street:
    [​IMG]

and like a church?
    [​IMG]

this was the blueberry I got, so fucking good
    [​IMG]

smoking it?
    [​IMG]

some buildings?
    [​IMG]

rolled a joint of blueberry, was great
    [​IMG]

there was a weird door in the coffeeshop?
    [​IMG]

stoned, trying to find the van gogh museum (its that building RIGHT behind us)
    [​IMG]

they filmed part of Oceans 12 here, but it was full as shit and we couldn't get in
    [​IMG]

we had to catch our flight in 5 hours, and we had this left: joint of super silver haze with hash sprinkled on it, 2 stubs of white widow, a half cone of shiva, and some hash and super silver haze... we got through it though...
    [​IMG]

a palace[​IMG]

I really have no idea, I was stoned as fuck and this confused me
    [​IMG]

some condom art?
    [​IMG]

and of course our last stop before heading to the airport...
    [​IMG]

honestly I ate a space cake an hour before we took the train to the airport and I really don't remember getting our tickets, getting through security, to the gate or anything, I was really really out of it...

but all in all great trip 10/10, I'm going back with some friends for spring break in a week, cannot wait

2. Welcome young sir. Looks like you had quite the experience! Have a great time going back. Hopefully I can EVER go :(

3. yeah is definitely a must-see if you enjoy smoking... I'm lucky I can fly there for $150 round trip first class cuz my dad works for the airlines, god that is great

4. sweet man. I always love these photo's of peoples trip to amsterdam..

looks like you had a great time.

5. awesome

i want to go back sometime i had an awesome time last summer

+rep

6. howq long did you go for and how much did the trip cost you in total with all your spending down there?

Trying to see how much it would cost for me and afew buddies to go down ballpark range.

7. we went for 3 days, trip total cost was $450 for all three of our flights, probably $80 for the hostel, and then I dunno maybe another $300 on weed, food, van gogh museum, etc...

8. You guys remind me of Harold and Kumar :cool:

Great first post bro, welcome to the city :smoke:

9. WORD! thats pretty sick, i just got a job at the airport putting baggage on planes, in 3 months i get a free flight to any where in the world, HAHA! You already know hommie.

10. Damn, that looks sick. Nice on your mom smoking, haha.

And going back in a week? Sweet. :D I wanna come!

11. sooooooooooo jealous

12. lol you were completely stoned in every picture
    looks like you had alot of fun

13. dude where did you get your tickets?

14. You're standing in front of the dampkring! That's like my second home :hello:

Nice pics, hope you had a pleasant stay in my country! :D

15. my dad works for Northwest, I get em directly from them

16. oh and just wanted to say that this thread is what put the cherry on top to go backpacking around europe! thanks bro!

17. ^^^^^^^^^ i wish i was you

wow looks like you had a fuckin blast. wish i could go there. might make it a priority to go within the year.

+ rep