Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

christmas tree buds

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iamnobody2, Nov 5, 2006.

1. well, i've lived in three different places in the us, nashville, fort worth, and flagstaff, and around this time of the year we get really nice mids for cheap, called christmas tree, good stuff, i'd say high mids, dark green with bright erd hairs. bought a quarter last week for $25, got a bonus, ended up weighing 11 grams :D totally seedless. got a free quarter of some other stuff tonight, was about the same, not quite as potent and has a few seeds. it's gonig for $80 a zone. so why is this christmas tree? i realize the colors could be the reason for the name, but why only on christmas? it's better then the stuff we usually get for the same price, whats stopping it from year round distrobution? do you get christmas tree buds where you are? and whats the question to the meaning of life the universe and everything?

i finally got enough to load a full bowl on my new glass bong (it's got a big bowl) i had been out, and friends low, so hadn't had enough to fill it until tonight. yay! also bought a blunt tube, and got the guy at the gas station next to my job high (it was 2:30 in the morning) :smoking: friends don't let friends go sober

2. I've never heard of that before...

But I wish it went around where I lived. LoL

3. we get shit called christmas bud here too...its just some really dank shit that is only found around the holiday season.

4. That right there is the fucking essence of christmas bud. Thats what make is kickass is that you get if for dirt fucking cheap. Almost like a present.

3 cheers for christmas!
    3 more for christmas bud!

5. well the christmas trees in my area are always the fucking dankitty dank, sometimes pretty pricey, but def not mids. i lovem! is there any particular reason they come around every christmas? is it some certain strain? i dont know, i just know it comes around every year, and its great!

6. I put christmas lights on one of my plants last year... That is kind of close.

7. maybe it's cuz they grow it outdoor and you grow outdoor near pines because of the heat signature or whatever...

Outdoor buds always have a tiny bit of seed but are still always pretty much chronic.

?My guess?