Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas presents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Klipp, Nov 29, 2011.

1. You can get a cheap 32 inch LCD TV for the same price as that iPod.

2. A new camera, some money, a new piece would be nice too.

3. Save your money and get a 16 gig or something.

4. some bud, new phone, sex, for a christmas miracle tht my plants would b done

5. Not worth paying full price for any new video game right now IMO, they fall in price so quickly. Get the ipod or an ounce, that's the best gift of all.

6. If you are still into writing a Christmas list to "Santa" then I don't know if you are mature enough to be smoking herb.

7. #27 burtontoker, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    All I want for Christmas
    is a two foot bong,
    a two foot bong,
    see a two foot bong!

Gee, if I could only get
    a two foot bong,
    then I could wish you
    "Merry Christmas."

8. Are we giving or receiving this present lol?

9. R u related to this Guy.... and bud or à bong or even à Little hand vape would be sick vape would be if he has à lot of bongs and doesnt want one

10. Nothing! You fuck the system by not wasting your money on a holiday that corporations milk from you.

11. Skyrim....ftw

12. -I would download skyrim if you have a good enough PC.
    -Apple is overrated, get a zune.
    -Epic choice my friend. Too fresh: LRG: Lifted Research Group | Shop - LRG Paper Chase Hoodie
    -Audiotechnica ATH-M50's Audio-Technica - ATH-M50
    -No complaints, love bean bag chairs.

13. Someone got coal in their stocking

14. #35 Klipp, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011

It's either I write a list and get awesome presents from my parents or i don't and get shitty ones. So you can shut the fuck up

15. Lol I did laugh :D

Maybe you could find a way to articulate your point without using profanity.

16. Fucking Bucky Balls. Google them. They are simply the best things ever

17. ask for some christmas tree

18. that's what those things are i have like 10 of those on my dresser and i dont know where they came from lol

19. ^^^^This. Im also getting a nice new flat screen to play it on and an MFLB to sit and toke on while doing so :smoke: