Christmas plans

Discussion in 'General' started by Jointsmoker415, Dec 22, 2014.

1. So anyone else doing absolutely nothing for Christmas this year?

I went over to my moms place earlier this week and I noticed she didn't set up the tree. So we started talking about how getting older means holidays don't really matter much.

Most of my family lives in the city I live in so I see them all the time. All my siblings are teenagers or full grown adults, I'm fuckin out of school working. It feels like the magic is just gone for me, Christmas used to be my favorite time of year. Long before I realized how commercialized it is.

So yea anyone else doing nothing? I'm working lol

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just the usual family get together with food, prayer, and opening presents. The kids and old people are the only ones getting presents though.

3. Looks like I'm spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the Santa Fe guy.  We're going to the Santuario in Chimayo and attending Las Posadas and midnight mass.  Lots of traditional New Mexican Christmas food to enjoy.  I'm excited.  

4. I'm going to avoid my family and drink plenty of rum.

5. Tacos and enchiladas at my sisters. My lady is gonna be meeting my extended family for the first time, so that should be fun.

and then work later that night because well, my life sucks.

siigh, at least it's double time.