Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas Pickup (Dank Pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the rocheklip, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Got a mixed order today. 5 grams of upstate NY's finest Strawberry Cough and a quarter of high mids for 150 total. The Cough is out of this world, smells very fruity and has a sweet taste on the exhale. First pic is the Cough, second two are the mids. Tell me what you think, with the exception of you Canuck bastards who post about how they pay 10 dollars for ounces of kill.;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ummm, those are some mighty fine looking mids bro. Shit looks real nice, i hope when my dealer gets his "exotic" shipment hes got strawberry or blueberry with it...

3. A bit leafy, but damn tasty looking.

4. Merry Christmas man.....

5. Dang dude. The title of this thread should've been "Which one is the S.Cough?"

They both look the same to me, if my mids looked like that. . . i would quit buying

dank.

6. i was thinking the same thing... some pretty domb mids

i just had some cough goin aaround where i live too

7. Yeah dude....those mids look dank as hell...+rep for that.

8. Looks like sum bomb :rolleyes:

9. Those sure some nice looking buds you have there, those mids look just as dank as the Strawberry hahaha. I've had some Strawberry cough before and it is yummmmmmmmm yummmmmmm, you should have a very Merry Christmas with the tasty budz that you got going there :D

10. mmm it never gets older looking at these kind of pictures.. exotics.. its what makes life all worth while :bongin:

S. Cough has always been a strain i keep an eye out for cause of its anti anxiety effects. I guess I'm gonna have to keep lookin..

11. I need to move to "somewhere between here and there" because the mids around dont look anything like that :(

12. The mids are definetly deceiving in that they look trichrome coated but they were either cut to early or not alllowed to cure. Whereas the SC smells like skunk and berries the mids smells like cut grass. Still good for mids though around here though.

13. Upstate huh??? Im on my way...get the bowl ready!!;)

14. what part of upstate? i have seen the strawberry around my area of ny but that was a while ago and i deffinetly want to get it again.

15. Syracuse area, thats where I went for my undergrad degree. Friend of mine that still goes to school knows a grower and has been picking up kill all year, Cough, Sour Diesel, Purple Power, etc. Its now a 3 1/2 hour drive to pick up:(, but for the quality of the buds I'm willing to do it anytime.:smoking:

16. yea syracuse is about 3 1/2 maybe for 4 hours away from me too. But still, id go out of my way to pick buds up like that. sour diesel sounds so good.

17. uhh...i GO to syracuse, am a sophomore...PM por favor? :D

18. I don't know where in upstate you are, but around here that is unheard of. Both the strain, and anything decent in that quantity at that price really.