Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas morning wake 'n' bake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marrijane420, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Hey GC! I was wondering if anyone has ever done this if so how was it? and I started smoking/vaporizing heavily the past 5 months (daily) and I plan on waking up early Christmas morning and havin a sesh what do you guys think?

2. Nah, my parents don't know I blaze and I don't really want to be baked for Christmas. I'll get stoned after Christmas morning, though!

3. Im going to my parents house tomorrow night and one of my brothers is bringing a stash and some other shit I cant talk about on here and we are all going to enjoy Christmas. I have 4 brothers, myself being the oldest so its going to be a hell of a time...haha.

4. I dunno what it is, but I just don't see Christmas as the time to be indulging into any drugs whatsoever. It could just be me, but I would feel horrible.

5. Cannabis isnt a drug, for some of us its a medication in fact hahaha.

Im defs going to take a few puffs before the xmas dealio in the morning... its just how i am

6. It just doesn't feel right to wakenbake when my whole family is together and I have younger brothers and sisters down there that don't know I smoke.

7. OMGGGGGG you get 25x higher since it's Dec. 25th!!!!!
    Lol just another day of toking, bro :smoke:

8. What?!?!? Christmas is based OFF 'drugs', lmfao...
    Why do you think Santa wears red & white?
    [​IMG]
    This is one of reindeers favorite food, which is why they "fly"... and also, which tree does the Amanita muscaria mushroom commonly grow under? Yep, you guessed it!!!
    [​IMG]
    Just put the pieces of the puzzle together bro.....
    But why would you feel "horrible" for it? Would the 26th be a good day to indulge? What makes the 25th so superior? Eliminate the christian-inflicted senseless guilt from your mind... would you drink a jolly old santa-painted coca cola on the 25th? cause thats caffeine (a drug)?
    Feeling horrible for smokin Holy Divine flowers is a babylonian-instilled state of mind... Give thanks & praises on the 25th WITH buds instead!!!

9. ^^^^
    It all makes sense now :smoke:

10. Rastafari, +rep for blowing my mind.

11. Well according to historic records, jesus wasnt even born in december, so, toke up on xmas, and save his real bday whenever that is to not toke if you really wanna get technical HAHAHAHA but yea Rastafari knows whats up, i try to tell people that all the time and get these dumb looks... then i find the wiki article talking bout how reindeer eat those mushrooms like candy, how the origin of the presents under the tree being that color is due simply to the mushrooms growing 90% of the time under a nice pine tree of the xmas type, and that, you have to be on drugs to make up a tale like the story of santa...then they all realize it makes so much sense hahahahha

12. It's something I'm going to try hard to fit into my plans. If only there was a more inconspicuous way of taking it like the other ones that I definitely will. It's a celebration, right?

13. I am going to hunt down these mushrooms and eat them tchrismas day

14. I'm just going to do a few mini bowls before I start my long day.

15. how dare you insult jesus like that you should be locked up.

16. [​IMG]

17. ^^^ LOL!! +rep for that one man. btw, i just picked up some dank ass jamaican shit and am saving it for christmas morning:smoke:

18. #18 GrayDisciple, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    Biblically, weed NOT is a sin... however people must obey the laws of the land (as long as they dont conflict with God).... which means people who are smoking illegally ARE in fact sinning... weed in itself is not wrong but since its a rule we have to follow it! peoples in Amsterdam and peoples who have they're green card can toke it up =))

--Christian School teacher

p.s. I have mah Green Card ;)

19. Don't think of herb like that, before all of the ww2 stuff 1890 and - everyone had marijuana. in the bible it says stuff about jesus smoking and stuff. and its not a sin in the book

20. The hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by God on the third day of creation, "and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12) He gave hemp for people to use with our free will.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31) The Bible predicts some herb's prohibition. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times, some shall … speak lies in hypocrisy … commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3)

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.

How was cannabis used in Biblical times and lands?

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

Does the Bible discuss drugs?

Alcohol is the only drug openly discussed in the Bible, so it must serve as our reference. Wine is drunk during religious occasions such as Passover &emdash; the Last Supper of Jesus and His disciples. It remains a sacrament in modern church services.

Jesus began his public life by miraculously turning water into wine at the Wedding at Cana (John 2:1-10) when the reception ran out. The Bible distinguishes between use and misuse. It says, Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. (Proverbs 31:6-7) but Woe unto them that … follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! (Isaiah 5:10)

Yet the simple joys of drinking were also sung. He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man and oil to make his face to shineth. (Psalm 104:14-15)