Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas lists!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HBmonster, Dec 15, 2011.

1. So it is indeed that season again where we get gifts for ourselves and others :p

What are some things you hope to get and what are you going to buy for yourself or something your getting for someone else?

I'm getting a computer monitor so I can go dual and get my nerding on..

And a percolator bong for myself, it will be my first real classy bong so I'm really looking forward to that..

I'm also getting Skyrim, a few more tattoos, and a new hat..

I'm going to buy my friend some birkenstocks, he's a complete hippy and got me into smoking years ago..

And hopefully a job for my sorry ass..

How about you guys?

2. New HDMI cable, and roor ash catcher!

3. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-Cable-2M-6-Feet/dp/B0002L5R78[/ame]

:smoke:

4. [​IMG]

Pretty sure my wife picked it up..

and a few new tats

5. Lol, it doesn't look that bad..

6. i got my xmas present early, currently on it :O (computeR)

7. I bought myself a new suit. I look fucking sexy in it.

8. Nice, thats definitely something i should have thought of. Oh well, i guess ill have to make what i have look better with new ties.

9. all i asked for are these cookie my mum makes during Christmas fucking delicious and the perfect munch out food.

10. I already know I'm getting an Xbox 360 and $60 towards Best Buy. I also might get a new laptop considering mine is messed up. I'm getting a check for $1500 after Christmas sometime so I'm going shopping with that too soon.

11. I just asked for weed and money, green things are all I need! :smoke:

12. Ha!

I remember one year my dad wrapped up a fat oz. for me....

The good ole days

13. Meet me at the bar in 15, SUIT UP!

14. man some of you guys get some expensive shit! ill prob just get some cash

15. A pair of beats by dre, modern warfare 3, and some gift cards hopefully to some good eats for when I have the munchies

16. Probly an oz from my brother/dealer like every year and whatever my parents get me...

17. I'm asking for a desk safe and Skyrim on PS3.

I'm going to buy myself a portable vaporizer and maybe another TV.

18. I'm getting a new piece, probably a cool bubbler from my ex.
    Some kitchen stuff from his mom that I really need
    Trading my wii with her for the special edition blue (my favourite colour)
    Saving up for some new tattoos (Dia de los Muertos style)
    I got my ex a joker hoodie, the one with the face on the hood.

19. Some nice ass jeans and hopefully alot of money that will go torwards weed and a new bubbler :smoke:

20. Getting myself a custom EFS. :D