christmas help

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by kinglb19, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Does anyone know a company that will custom make a glass bowl... I want to get my brother a custom glass bowl for christmas

2. Your best bet is finding some local glass blowers and sending them an email or call and ask.

Also how much are you looking to spend? A custom bowl is probably going to run you at a minimum $80 I would think, could likely run you more than that depending on what you want but I'm just speculating.

What kind of custom features are you looking for? A lot of local blowers are really talented and just put out several certain pipe styles for a couple months before switching again, and will put whatever color scheme you want on it, often for little to no extra charge, to me that's kind of custom.

If you can't find any in your area I could post or pm the guy I'm buying from. I only like a few of his pieces but those are very nice and he does custom work but I'm sure there's better blowers out there for the same price range or slightly less, so idk how satisfied you'd be with him.