1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas harvest?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Growjournal, Dec 7, 2017.

1. #1 Growjournal, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    White russian auto feminized by canuk seeds.

75 to 80 day strain. So we've got about a month to go.. What do you think?

Two mars epistar 160s about 16inches away

The leaves and plant in general seem to love the light but I'm getting some brown pistils with a month to go.. Could this be early sun burn

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like to pay attention to the condition of the pistils on the tallest tops. Many times they are the first things effected by the light being a little too close. They'll be wrinkled up compared to the ones with more distance that point more straight out from the calyxes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They look good. Nice fat colas for a month left. Nice work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am running 600 DE HPS lights on the main scrog, I had two more clones then expected so I put together a small cob led (380 watts at wall) and covered them with it I noticed today the pistols were all red and receding but the hps girls are mostly white yet, I used a flashlight to confirm the led wasn't fooling my eyes...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes leds can creep up on you its hard to tell. I backed my lights off about 6-8 inches. See if that helps. Everything else looks good. Just noticing quite a few mixed in brown pistils.

Also thanks for the help :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 killset, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Leds finish faster but hps of comparable size packs on more weight from my experience......i run both in my grows

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm hoping these will be ready for Christmas too. I think ours have about the same time left, yours might be a bit farther, northern lights by southern Oregon seeds

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1

8. Hey yours has th brown pistils too right on.

What kind of lights? Nice plants man!

9. Thanks man :) I'm using a quantum board 260 kit. It burned my girls when I first went into flower so I've had it dimmed all the way down until about 10 days ago, now I'm slowly turning it up a little bit every week

10. Right on I just came up on week 4 Monday and I should have some dark Angel off in 4-5 and some pink kush clones in 6-7 week. IMG_20171204_055123568.jpg 640watts of Vero 29 cobs. In a 4x4 of week 4

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kill set: That's what I was thinking a few branches of the clones under the LEDs are also being hit with the hps there is a noticeable increase in those buds, perhaps not with a better put together led, I am very new to LEDs and led building...

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You