Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas Cactus

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Dec 18, 2004.

1. HIGH All, Rocdog's been growing this plant for a few years and this year for the first time it's opened for X-Mas. Don't you just love it!!!

Attached Files:

2. put some lights on it. it does look exotic to say the least

3. my friends getting a peyote from his mom for christmas lol
    and hse bought him 100 coca leave tea bags.
    what a great mom huh? she doesnt even realize what shes actually buying

4. are you serious????
    If you live in the US and she can legaly buy it then i wanna try and get some up here, it might be a nice change from my Earl Grey Tea. hehehe

I grow a few cactus and cacti in my room and i'm so getting a Christmas Cactus.

5. :cool: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Sorry bout yellin', but I wanted to make sure ya heard me Bro!!lol

Hope all is great with you and yours!!

Peace, Luck, Love, and Big ole' Buds to Ya!!!!! :cool:

6. i used to have one of those hanging by my window, it came in a huge bunch of plants, all of which died except for the cactus.

took 4 years for it to finally blossom :d but what a great bunch of color it adds to the room during christmas time :)

7. they were imported from Peru, i dont know the site he got htem from though
    he said they came in a plain brown paper wraping with duct tape with peru stamped on it, and his mom said it looked like he got a box of coke and he almost burtst out laughing

8. HIGH All, *LOL* sorry it'll have to harder than that Bro..with All the fans growing it's hard to hear *LOL*.

Zeppelin Joint I would agree you so have to get one of these......

9. I've never seen or heard of such thing. Looks great happy holidays! I want a whole room of them so I can smoke around em.

10. I found this site selling coca leaf tea bags. Not sure if its the same thing, it says 1g per bag, 100 tea bags.

http://www.cocashop.com/cart.cgi?page=shop.html&cart_id=6200916_5658&orden=

Apparently the alkaloids are still released, similar to if you chewed the coca leafs, and cocaine is released as part of this effect. Further reading notes that you will test positive for using cocaine in a drug test after drinking the tea.

11. nice, catusus are dank. I want to get a mondo like basketball size peyote.