Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

christmas bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bubba13, Nov 23, 2007.

1. has any one ever gotten nug called christmas bud it smells like pine trees and makes u wanna sing is this a strain just for my area or has any one else ever had it

2. They call it christmas kush around here, though I can't vouch for its kush genes. It is incredibly piney with a happy stone that takes you by surprise. Could be the same

3. lol it sounds the same is it really skunky like it goes smells thru bags and shit

4. I know someone from houston that says he is going back up there to grab some. Seems to real i guess..

5. We get xmas bud here in PA almost every year now, great stuff very Piney :smoking:

6. had some a month or so back. didnt look anything special, just smelt/tasted xtra piney.

haha @ festive buds

7. Yeah my dealers offered me it before, didn't pick it up though.. heh

8. Is this the leftover "Halloween" bud where they painted the orange hairs red and green?

9. lol @ all the dealers throwing on fake names.

10. fuck names dammit, its all weed stfu and get blazed:smoking:

11. i hate when people say fuck names weed is weed. It is reasonable when all of the names you hear are fake, but when i say a real name you better not just call it weed.

12. I've never had it, but with this last batch I have, I have some really great looking nugs. I was looking at them upside down thinking how they would look just like Christmas Trees if they had little mini ornaments and mini tinsel and lights.

13. Ya real christmas tree is nice i guess, idk. Ive only once been given christmas tree from a reliable dealer and he said ti was the real deal, i got really high. But other than that a lot of fools try to push mids sprayed with pinesol as christmas tree cause it smells all piney and gets u fucked up.

14. only xmas bud i've heard of was my friend's dad got bud that was shipped from up north with the trees. *shrug* it was always very dank though. it did have kind of a pine smell to it but we figured the trees prolly had something to do with that, who knows.

15. My current pick-up (just got today) is just like what I'm hearing. I'm grinning from ear to ear, it smells like a god damned pine forest, and it is WREAKING a stank all in my container. Yeesh.

16. i live in northeast pa

17. Christmas buds come to AZ every year.

It's only mersh that is harvested/grown during the best time of the year so its mersh+

18. i heard about christmas bud here but i didnt want to drive to get it. It was 120 an ounce, thats regg prices around here.

19. ya iv smoked that shit before. we get that here in mass. im not sure about its authenticity but i was more than happy to pay 10 a g for it cus it was still pretty bomb weed