Christmas Bong in January!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by numbersalone, Jan 26, 2011.

1. So i just received my christmas present. I ordered this Percolater Bong - English - Grasscity.com it seemed like a nice, simple, and thick bong, just what i was looking for. Instead of that though i received this bong in the mail. Now i have no complaints about it, it has one more perc arm that the bong above, the percs are connected to the center tube and look sturdy as hell. The lip of this thing is 10mm and im guessing the wall thickness is 5mm. diffused down stem, great hits. I did want to go completely clear, so i was wondering if there is any advice people have to give other than to soak it in CLR?? How much of a mark is going to be left after that? I searched and i couldn't find any before and after pictures.

I dont have any pics of this thing brand new, these are a bowl or so after the first cleaning (this thing gets dirty FAST). Also a pic of the separation that happened in the perc chamber while cleaning (with iso alcohol and salt)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Hydroriffic, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    another reason id never purchase anything from GC. WAY TO LONG. Carbon filter or ashcatcher would help keep it cleaner. kosher salt & 91% isopropyl alc. Dont waste CLR, that shit is pricey.

3. so its broken already?

4. Where did you read that it was broken?

5. i usually soak in Simple Green and that does the trick

6. I read separation in the perc chamber n misunderstood

7. So they sent you a bong you didn't order? Wtf? I love the GC community but come on, that's just poor salesmenship. I would be P.O.ed if I were you. But I have a thing for bongs haha

:bongin:

8. Good luck getting the label off of there. I'm not sure how that one is on, but it seems like a pretty big challenge to get it off while keeping the glass clean and clear.

9. yea they sent me a bong i didnt order, but its BETTER than the one i did order (minus the "flaming skull" logo) it has an extra perc arm so im not pissed lol.

the clr idea was just for taking the label off, i have had no problem getting this thing to sparkle with iso alcohol and salt.

a bong bag and a carbon filter (maybe homemade in the stem?) or ash catcher is next on the list of things to buy

Thanks for the comments people!

10. Milk Shot? That would be great!

11. Bongs are expensive. There are many options and often I save up and ponder for a long time about a purchase. I would be very disappointed in the service. obviously it is a great bong but when you are spending money on a perc you deserve what you want.