Christians In Support of Marijuana Legalization.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by GM-2X, Sep 24, 2011.

1. More and more Christian individuals I know are supporting marijuana legalization. This thread is for Christians who are in favor of marijuana legalization to speak up. Speak on the wonderful things marijuana has done for you in your Christian faith.

No talk of negativity and Christians who do not accept marijuana use.

2. I am a follower of the teachings of Jesus and I support Marijuana legalization. When used for spiritual purposes it has made me feel closer to god and brought me closer to who I thing god wants me to be.

3. What about other drugs used for spiritual purposes?

4. [quote name='"midnittoke"']What about other drugs used for spiritual purposes?[/quote]

I support natural drugs that have been proven to not be physiologically habit forming.

5. to me it is a no brain er being a christian, and believing God created us. Why would God have put THC receptors in our brain if he did not want us to use marijuana? and why do i think of and pray to God every time I smoke?

6. LOVE this verse...

Genesis 1:29-30

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

oh and from my research, mana/bread of God is another name for magic mushrooms. and God said to eat the bread of God everyday ;)

i'm not christian btw lol i believe in one creator tho :)