Christians at it again

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Virtue 7, Jul 22, 2012.

1. He's just stating the basis of Christianity - If you don't accept and worship Jesus Christ, you go to hell when you die.

2. [quote name='"garrison68"']He's just stating the basis of Christianity - If you don't accept and worship Jesus Christ, you go to hell when you die.[/quote]

BUT, he loves all of us! What great guy god is.

3. want to really fuck with the thumpers that say that...just ask them to show you where in the bible it declares that you, anyone, not believing as they preach, goes to hell..show the bibles written word as proof...they typically go into a tirade about having faith, listening to god/jeebus/cthulhu for guidance...:p

4. Who is he to pass judgement?

5. Sadly this dosent surprise me

6. I dont understand why people categorize these hypocritical Christians with ALL Christians. I am offended by this guy and I am a Christian. You simply cannot put this guy in with the real Christians".........let the Flaming commence

7. I don't see why people are offended by this. Like common, to go to heaven one must believe in God and become part of the Christianity. If they are not part of Christianity they go to hell. Simple as that. Stop freaking out because some guy says someone isn't going to heaven. It's probably not even fucking real.

Like really this just pisses me off that people are actually offended by this. Grow the fuck up and ignore them.

8. Please stop trying to poke holes in religion, they need no help.
    we all know the contradiction and hypocrisy is there

9. That's not true. Everyone will come forth during the first and second resurrections at the time Heavenly father deems the time has come. When Christ does come, and it tells us in the scriptures that some will not know him, he will once again preach his gospel and this gospel will be accepted by some but not by all. Serving Satan is an easy thing to do, serving Christ is difficult and takes sacrifice from us. It is after the second resurrection of ALL deceased that judgement day will occur.

10. Im not Christian, but lets not group all of them together just because of this asshole.

11. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']

Please stop trying to poke holes in religion, they need no help.
    we all know the contradiction and hypocrisy is there[/quote]

I wasn't trying to poke holes, I was making fun of christianity

12. Someone make a meme for this kid.

"Hates religious people looking down on others beliefs."

"Does the exact same thing."

LMAO

13. ...ok, Satan just ask you to believe in him...
    ...god/jesus demand it, even want a scarifice...OR ELSE...

hmmmm...ya...big C looks better all the time...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

14. but but but...if we get them all grouped together, it's easier to wipe them out without collateral losses...:p

the idea of getting christians to act together as a whole, makes me think of cat herding...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8]cowboys herding cats - YouTube[/ame]

although cat herding serves a real purpose..:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  15. [quote name='"Runningw235"']

Someone make a meme for this kid.

"Hates religious people looking down on others beliefs."

"Does the exact same thing."

LMAO[/quote]

Whoa dude, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I don't hate religious people, all I was doing was making fun of the hipocrisy behind Christianity.

Don't put fucking words in my mouth. Did you even read my op?

16. What an asshole, guy needs to read some more Matthew. Specifically the Parable of the Sheep and Goats from Matthew 25

17. People tend to get too caught up in religion nowadays. I mean can't people just take care of themselves and what they think and not give a fuck about anyone else?

Who am I kidding though? :rolleyes:

18. Haha he is not misinterpreting you at all, he said exactly what you did. Again there is no hypocrisy in REAL Christians, his guy is not a true Christian in my eyes, you cannot make a complete blanket statement like that man.

19. Christians never cease to amaze me. It's quite funny actually.