Christianity and the pineal gland

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by BigBlazer, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Being someone who abides by the bible i've began to want as much spiritual enlightenment as possible but does the bible actually want man to open this part of the mind i've stopped brushing my teeth and have been doing oil pulling instead for a couple of moths i've been trying to repair my pineal gland as much as I can but i've not tried to enlighten myself with or anything just keep it in shape by not continuously destroying it.

2. I'm to lazy to look it up, link it? What does Christianity say about the pineal gland, and how are you 're-training' it?

3. It used to be thought by Rene Descartes that the soul resides in the pineal gland , but other than that I have no idea what he's going on about. Sounds like you should go to a doctor..

4. This I'm guessing, is something from the old testament? Please remember you do not have to stop brushing your teeth, for I'm sure even the Ultra-Orthodox Jews brush their teeth often

5. he just meant that he stopped brushing his teeth due to the Fluoride (rat poison) and other shit they put in the toothpaste. I will suggest to OP to brush them with homeopathic or natural toothpaste that is Fluoride free. Fluoride decalicifies the Pineal Gland like no other thing. Active Pineal Gland=More connected to the Universe=less controllable=bad for the Elite.

I will also advice OP to start alkalizing his diet if he isn't already doing so. Fulvic acid, Shilajit, Lemon, water with baking soda, and make sure you research Skate Liver Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Activator X - monster pineal gland activator. Have fun!

6. Dont stop brushing your teeth, man. That's fucked.

Dont listen to those whack-jobs trying to sell you colloidal silver enemas.

Instead, go the scientific route: pureed strawberries mixed with bakingsoda is a fantastic replacement for toothpaste.

If you follow the bible's teachings 100% you will have nutritional deficiencies later in life.

7. If you follow the bible's teachings 100% you already have mental deficiencies.

8. the pineal gland releases melatonin for sleep

9. Lol, 'does the bible want man to open this part of the mind'
    Dude, it's a book. Open that part of your mind. It's part of your human experience.

oh, and use fluoride free toothpaste.

10. WTF does not brushing your teeth have to do with anything other than fucking horrible breath and rotten teeth? You better start saving up for some dentures man. I've heard of some really crazy, insane things being done out of superstition/religion but never heard of abstaining from cleaning your mouth.

11. Do people not read..? He said instead of brushing his teeth (presumably because fluoride in toothpaste) he's doing oil pulling, which is an alternate way of cleaning your mouth.

12. Well you see at first I was actually ignorant to oil pulling. Then after my post I became intrigued and looked into it. The results of my search didn't change my original thoughts on the cleanliness of his mouth and therefore I left the post as it was.

13. You'll have to excuse me, i failed to notice the oil pulling part.

Still though, the strawberry bakingsoda way is better. Plus your breath smells better, and it whitens teeth better than any commercial tooth whitener.

It tastes fuckin great, too. Just simply swish your mouth with water afterward, and you'll feel super-duper clean.

Coconut oil is badass.

14. Thanks dude for not being a dick about what I said and being ignorant but thanks for the extra health benefits stay toking and healthy

15. "Christianity" may say anything about it, but the Bible says nothing.
    The pineal gland has thought to have been the location of the "soul consciousness", many refer to hallucinations or trips as opening the Third Eye (aka. Pineal Gland).

16. [quote name='"BigBlazer"']Being someone who abides by the bible i've began to want as much spiritual enlightenment as possible but does the bible actually want man to open this part of the mind i've stopped brushing my teeth and have been doing oil pulling instead for a couple of moths i've been trying to repair my pineal gland as much as I can but i've not tried to enlighten myself with or anything just keep it in shape by not continuously destroying it.[/quote]

Hey man im a christian too but what is the pinael gland

17. The pineal gland is a gateway to to called spiritual awakening and was originally the size of an eye ball and also referred to as the third eye

18. The pineal gland sits in the middle of your brain and is responsible for multiple functions, but mainly in the production of the hormone melatonin which helps you sleep. One study shows that flouride causes calcification of the pineal gland. Descartes believed the soul was contained within the pineal gland. In all honesty, none of this is proven and cleansing your body most likely doesn't change shit.

19. Cleansing your body changes everything. We live in such a radioactive, destructive and dirty places that cleansing your body makes a huge difference.