Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

christian roommate...What to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobob, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #41 DeathHeadRider, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're my hero! ::wipes tears away:: I also suggest strip clubs and biker bars!

2. Op, how do u know that he is a born again Christian?

3. Because his eyes are red and he shmites the non belivers :laughing:

4. Request a new roommate right now.

I had This exact same problem, my dormmate up in Alaska was super catholic and went out of his way to ruin and control my fun. He kept trying to get me to accept god and give up my life of fun and to become a slave to a child molesting creep.

He snitched on me to the ra and shit after found my weed jar(which was hidden in my stuff).

I got in huge trouble and had to plead to stay In school

After I went and broke his face I went and talked to my ra and told her I can't live with duche bags.

Day later I had a roommate who was cool. But I got suspended for Fighting, but I didn't care at that point.

5. Yeah I agree with what someone said earlier. You should wait till you meet him and judge how tolerant he is about this stuff. If it turns out he's pretty open minded I would tell him. Just make sure you respect what he asks like smoking only outside and stuff like that.

6. Just tell him god put it on earth.... He wont have an comeback or answer.

7. Weed Mistletoe?

And like when he walks under it be like "Dude you totally walked under the Weed Mistletoe. You gotta smoke now!"

Or kiss him like a regular mistletoe, if that's your thing.

He won't see either one coming.

8. Ya dunk him in bong water :smoke:

9. :smoke: I am a christian and i go to church every week but i still smoke weed, If God cared that we smoked weed why would he put THC receptors in our brain and then say he gave us all seed bearing plants and herbs for our use? now im not saying he smokes but he might:smoke: anyway I would just act normal around him unless normal involves saying, "God damn" all the time because all christians hate that. But you should respect him as much as you would anyone else. I personally don't like any excessive cussing and i used to cuss before i became a christian:smoke:

10. first thing i thought lol:D

11. Meh, if you haven't met him yet don't fret. He can still be a 'devout Christian' and smoke weed, shit just about every pothead in my family is Christian... I was raised Catholic and I'm high just about 24/7. Of course, my views on religion have changed over the years. My dad is, I wouldn't say a Bible thumper because he's not, but very religious. And I've smoked with him a few times this year. He doesn't smoke much, usually just on like New Years and such.

Point being, if you haven't met him or just don't know his views on pot, just because he's a Christian doesn't automatically make him against it. If he is, just go outside and if he ever pulls some religion BS about it, ask him why God made it if he's not supposed to use it. I do believe in the Bible it said that every seed-bearing plant is ours to use or something to that extent.

12. 1- Confront him about it, if he says he smokes then light one up if he says no see 2

2-Beat dat ass wit a bible! Praise jeebus!

13. That's fucked up on so many levels... Cutting his Bible? Are you insane?

14. Tell him it's your medication. Get a mmj card to prove it :)

15. Tell him you inhale the goodness from mad trees. I saw a documentary that showed how there is no need for a god idk it was on the discovery channel it had Steven Halking in it. I know there are a couple quotes about weed in the bible, like "on either side of the river, there was the tree of life which yielded it's fruits every 2 months, and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." Something like that idk google it

16. Use the "God put it on this earth for us to enjoy" argument and win him over. then smoke a blunt with him!!!

17. "I love our Lord's creation so much I want it in my lungs"

18. My freshman roommate was against everything. Everything. Just don't involve him in it or make it blatant that you're high and I doubt you'll have any issues.. especially at Boulder.