Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christ...I just messed myself up with hash! :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lucid_Reality, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Wow...powerful stuff. I had a tiny pinch of powder and in 5 seconds flat I was clinging to life :D or at least it felt like it :)

wow...good bud too strong shit from bc...looks like an actual *tree*... whoa i am so stOOOOOOOOOOned :p :p

peace everyone :)

droo

2. yeah, hash rocked my world last weekend and kept me nice and stoney all weekend long, it's always good to have hash on hand...

3. ya xcept it don't taste like s**t ;)

lol...9:53 am saturday morning...i'm already high :)

peace all

4. I only smoke hash cause we can only get shitty weed here!

5. i wish i could get a hold of aoms (good) hash. hell i wish i had even some schwag right now, i got no money and no buds

6. shitty :(
    well if you're every through BC gimme a shout i can hook you up with gooood hash :D

7. lol you missed me by a week or so

8. dangit :p

well, lemme know next time you're through :)

9. I would like to make hash brownies some time. Does hash usually sell around the same price as weed? One more question- hash is a LOT more powerful than regular weed right? So this leads me to believe that it sells for more too...

10. I take it you don't get soapbar in the US then?

In the UK it's £10 for an 1/8 of soapbar. And after smoking the whole 1/8 myself.. which is about 6 or so joints.. I'm only slightly high.

Damn soapbar sucks. But it's generally all I can get hold of here.

11. OMG £10 4 1/8 of soapbar???that sucks. I live very close 2 gloster where I can get 1/8 soapbar for £5, or 1oz of totally gr8 non-mixed stuf (1 spliff=totally fucked) for £45-if u live round here u can get it pretty sweet... unlucky man.

Peace,
    Simon

12. How does UK money compare to US money? How many US dollars is 5 in the UK? I don't know how to make the symbol for UK money sorry, it's called pounds right?

13. aaaaaah, hash~!i miss hash, its kinda dry right now, all were hookin up down here is purple kush and bubble berry, it cool and all, i just wish there was more. last time i smoked hash was with my boy lupe, i got so blazed, i passed out

14. hashis WAY more expensive, i smoke hashish that was 55 bux a gram, it was black as night with red veins, so crazy

15. its roughly £3 in $5 i think...just a guide tho

16. i've had good hash before. it *does* exist. but it costs £30 for an 1/8. jungle charas.

but then, i'd rather pay £20 for an 1/8 of some tasty, smelly, hazy skunk :D