christ all mighty Blue balls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gedge, Feb 17, 2010.

1. I was fucking this girl I'm talking to monday night, and we'll let me put it this way I fucked this girl till she literally couldn't fuck anymore. And she just rolls over on the side of the bed and is like I'm done. :eek:

WTF?! I opend my mouth and was like are you serious you're just gona leave me here with blue balls? She's like yeah I'm tired rub one off when I leave.... WTF?!??!?!

2. haha fuck that sucks man. were yall doin it for a long time or something? or is she still really new to sex or what?

3. Idk I wasn't really keeping track, but we were fucking for somewhere around 30 minutes? yeah somewhere around there. I'm so pissed -.- cause she got off prolly 3 or 4 times in that 30 minutes.

And this is why I refuse to fuck girls, and make them fuck me because unless the girls pussy is the tighest thing in the world I'm not gona get off unless I'm fucking for a hour plus, so whats the point :\

4. That really sucks.

Given the line "when I leave" (as in she's not staying over) and the whole "I'm tired" (as in, I'm not really concerned that you didn't get off), she seems jaded and disinterested.

If you two just met at a bar or something, better luck next time.

If you're in a relationship, overly familiar much?

5. I have sex with this girl like once or twice a month, and its always the same thing :( so aggravating

6. Maybe you need to re-evaluate? It just seems like if you were more committed (i.e. it was some kind of actual relationship instead of casual, if regular, fuck buddies) that she would care more about getting you off.

Likewise, if you're not in a relationship, and the sex is no good, why keep going back?

7. Some women are like men, once they get their nut they roll over and go to sleep. you should be proud that you gave her a good O that caused her to crash out. but if you still got the urge, try and hit while she sleeps. thats always fun!

8. ouchh. that's lame.
    I make sure my guy gets off at least once. I think it's totally rude not to. I want him to enjoy it as much as I do.

Yeah, if this is a reoccuring thing, maybe find someone else to fuck? continuous blue balls is no bueno.

9. hahahahahahahahaha

she's a selfish bitch