Chris Riley (De-fi) Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrTea, Feb 22, 2013.

1. So I am very very excited for a huge up and coming artist Chris Riley who has already set the bar high the his work as De-fi. In a few months his contract will be up and he will be free to do business as he likes, which means yes......lots of GC customers. I am very excited and quite impatient right now as I would love to own a piece of his. Who's ready for a crazy outbreak of Chris Riley glass here on GC in a few months? This guy is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfE22KPQa1I]DE-FI GLASS @ SMOKEYS - YouTube[/ame]

2. Wow I was going to say how the fuck did you get that. There is a thread already around here somewhere that he made.

3. Def one of my fav sci/heady artist. Crazy designs and usually really original. And super clean work! Can't wait to see these sick pieces! Would like to see some collabs!

4. This guy is a fucking animal on the torch. I own only one piece but I can tell you it is my nicest piece and will be for a long time to come. Not most expensive, but the craftsmanship is flawless. Perfect gridding. I want more!

5. hey there, thank you, thank you very much :) in the video above the worked pieces are collabs that calvin mickle (calM) and i did probably more than a year ago. my buddy at smokeyglass has a stash but i don't think he's listing it on the website.

as for supply from me, i hope to increasingly so. i'd like to take this company places and the direction i get there is in a shift right now. i don't want to open the floodgates just yet, as i need to move and get setup with my friend. theres definitely more to this game than just making glass and selling it, and i need the help. otherwise i'd be consumed with everything but glassblowing.

anyhow, much love and appreciation for the kind words and encouragement. im really happy to hear your views on my work and the potential i have worked to build. it's been a long journey but by far the best is yet to come. there is alot of equipment i have really wanted for a long time, and the directions and techniques i have planned will be really awesome to make and share with you.

so cheers brothers :)

6. By far my favorite artist in the game right now. Chris you are a magician in the torch keep up the work man!!!

7. oh and got flatter angles on alot of my turbines now compared to the above video. the older ones stack alot like my discirc (aka circdisc aka circisc), but the flatter angle increases the spin alot.