Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chris Christie.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Udunson, Jul 2, 2011.

1. #1 Udunson, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    Chris Christie is such a fucking joke of a governor. Cuts back spending on education, give tax breaks to millionaires, and now he declared that he's going to delay the medical marijuana progress in New Jersey.

Honestly, please Chris Christie.

2. tell me about it i fucking hate that fatass. I don't understand how mmj laws could get any stricter in NJ even without him being such a douche

3. Just looked him up cause I had no effin idea who he was . sounds like a damn knobber

4. Christie is brain dead. It's genuinely terrifying when such brainless scum bags can even get into office. Same with this Michelle Bachmann cunt. I don't know how it's even possible, it's really sad to see that America has become a nation of brain dead idiots that think these even more brain dead fuck wits can successfully run a state or country. Seriously, if Bachmann becomes the GOP candidate for 2012, I officially give up hope on humanity. I'm almost 100% sure she is actually mentally damaged. I've never seen a more ignorant and stupid person speak before in my life.
    And I'm certainly not a liberal either. I consider myself a libertarian, and America's whole political scene just infuriates me.
    Rest assured, if any republican takes the win in 2012, we are looking to (at least) another 4 years opf continued MJ prohibition.

5. No one should ever vote for someone incapable of taking care of themselves. He is a dumb fat slob and I shiver at the thought of him becoming president. Anyone that cuts out so much education money so quickly cares very little about the future of this country.

6. He said he wanted clarification from the feds, last wednesday the feds responded to every state but didn't specifically clarify that state employees would be exempt from prosecution... all the really said is that they didn't want large scale grow ops... Christie hasn't responded yet, hopefully that fat fuck will and the law the voters passed the previous governor signed will finally go into effect...

if not, the DPA might sue the state... Advocates consider suing over NJ medical marijuana - seattlepi.com

~blaaam~