Chreeschan's dream log

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by chreeschan, Nov 1, 2010.

1. I really don't know where to post this so I figured it would fit best here. I am going to document my dreams as I remember them. I will also note when the last time I smoked was prior to the dream. I will start with the dream I had last night because it was absolutely mind blowing.

My brother and I were on an airplane getting ready to take off. We were in a row with two seats. It was a normal situation, lots of people around, relative quiet. All of a sudden, the seats lifted up and receded into the top part of the plane. It was like a hidden compartment that could fit our row. We were sitting in darkness as the plane was taking off. We began to hear loud noises from the cabin that sounded like it was being hijacked.

Our row began to descend into its normal position in the plane and reveal to us a group of alien lifeforms that had taken control of the plane. They were wearing some type of armor that I can remember looking metallic. They began to point laser guns at us and were prepared to fire. My brother and I grabbed a pair of the same type of guns that happened to be near our seats and began to fire at them. Within in a few seconds, the row receded back into its compartment above the cabin, leaving us in darkness again.

The seats would periodically drop back down into the cabin of the plane in different places, sometimes near the front, and sometimes near the back. Some of the times the aliens would be preoccupied with other passengers, not realizing our presence, so we wouldn't shoot at them. Other times we'd drop down very close to them and begin shooting them as soon as we saw them. We ended up taking out most of them by shooting them in their unprotected spots on their body, mainly their head/face area.

After a while, we had decimated their forces and the few that remained were in the cockpit area when our row ascended into the compartment above once more. When our seats lowered again, however, we discovered our seats were in the same spot they were when we got on the plane. Everyone was sitting in the same spots and nothing had appeared to have happened, no alien takeover or any damage to the plane. Confused, my brother and I immediately summoned a stewardess. She explained that the entire thing was a simulation they had been testing to preoccupy passengers during the flight. We both remarked that it was the coolest experience of our lives. She noted that they had been testing different ones and appreciated our feedback.

I last smoked exactly 3 weeks ago. I find that I have more intense dreams the less I smoke.

2. it's all in your head