chopping after dark period

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by sosogrow, Apr 10, 2022.

1. is it 100% necessary to chop only after the dark period or can i chop after my light period?

2. Any time

He want chop chop, they want chop chop, what they want? Choppa style chop chop choppa style lol good chopping bud

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Doesn't matter.

4. When it's time to get to da choppa, anytime is the best time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. we are here for weed, harvesting first thing after sleep ensures the THC made in the dark, is harvested at the max
    an old school trick I still fall for and prefer, as the next lot of plants are waiting to go into the grow room too, and the drying/curing sheds are empty

• Like Like x 1
  6. i always do it that way but i had a day off work and was gonna chop but i am waiting patiently til midnight I have 3 plants and 2 lights so i am chopping 1 and letting the other 2 ripen another week or 2 after i get them situated under the lights

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have a 'brujo' come in and do a sacred ceremony to thank the weed for its benefits and apologise for chopping it down. Then the giant shears, it has to be done all at once because the other plants will know as soon as you start. :blink:

8. tell me more I too use shears and like all my previous enemies I promise a quick death to my thc laden darlings
    as after deep discussion once a friend started rapping on about Castanada and the local beleif system where a plant has a 'king' of each member of the plant, like stalk, leaf, root and then the king? of flower too

yeah Im buzzing ...lol

9. I like giving them 2-4 days of darkness before cutting. I had a couple plants that I light bleached the tips of a lot of flowers and after almost a week of darkness, most of the color actually returned to the light bleached tips. Didnt intend to leave them in the dark that long, just wasnt able to harvest. Being in the dark seems to really slow down the rate they mature at.

10. I’m a dark chopper!

• Like Like x 1