chopper flew directly over my feild

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by poundsandkeys, Aug 23, 2006.

1. I was watering the plants when I heard a hopper coming. It was flying low and it passed directly over me. I only have a few 2 footers so Im not worried I just waved at the chopper with a bird.:cool:

2. id be dippin, outa that area, as fast, as i can. covering all tracks, and taking/moving things to a creak, or a wooded area. i wouldnt want them seeing me around my babies, that links you man. if they did infact see you

3. are u growing in an open space?

4. It's a tough call, most spots have to be fairly open to allow the whole days worth of sunlight to the plant, but they are easily seen. You put them amongst bushes and shit and you will get shade, more shade the slower the growth.. not what you want.

5. Firstly, unless it was for sure a marijuana spotting helicopter, then you have nothing to worry about. A normal pilot prolly wouldent spot 2 ft plants, but with you around them giving him a bird, he might spot somthing. So move your plants to a completely different area of woods, because if he did spot you, and he called it in, they will comb those woods to find them and any other plants.

- Vince