Chopped my auto

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Malikswann20, Apr 26, 2023.

1. I Chopped yesterday this plant was the first of any plant to make it the needed weeks usually I have to harvest early I had to hang in closet tho the Temps are 74 to 77 inside and the humidity is low but I can't do nothing about that I'm trying grovebags for cure this time see how they work I should get 2 ounces of her the photo still has 3 weeks left 20230426_072749.jpg 20230426_074057.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. no no no bro you got to figure a way to raise that humidity and lower the temp right away or all that work will be ruined you mean to tell me you cant get a humidifier or a bucket of water this part is crucial use some steam or something and get the temp under 70 and rh over 60 right away every minute counts at that temp they will dry in 2 days trust me

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Imo I'd take the humidifier out of the tent if I couldn't get another one asap. If it's a cool mist even better. Put a bucket of water inside tent or dont even worry about it the last 3 wks if I had to choose between the two, grow/dry.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice grow but as sosogrow said its recommend to bring your temp down below 70° Fahrenheit and I would say keep that rh/humidity around 55% to 65%. You don't want to waste all that hard work just for the quality to dip at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OK I'll take out the tent

6. OK will do

7. OK I put the humidifier in the closet

8. Thanks I put my humidifier in the closet

• Like Like x 1