chopped and screwed

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Lil West, Jul 28, 2005.

1. i like listenin to chopped and screwed songs when im high,type in "screwed" or "chopped" in ur limewire or winmx :smoking:

2. hell yea, chopped and screwed shit is always FIRE. Lil Flip, Master P, Mike Jones, Three6... all DJ Screw............ fire

3. swisha house, lil white, and many more

4. Hell Yeah Mike Jones Lil Flip Slim Thug Paul Wall Chamillionare all that shit is good when your blaze, I dont really like rap that much either.

5. one of my friends accidentaly bought chopped and screwed big tymers and i was so high and it sounded so awesoe

6. the chopped n skrewed style is awsome, i just dont like the artist who make that music haha. so i make my own with underground artist, it sounds good. all u gotta really do is turn up the tempo if you dont have a turntable/cd turntable.

7. hell yea sippin on some siserp normal and screwed is nice when high

8. i got this new type of 'screw'...when i find a website to host it i'll post it...be prepared tho...its pretty throwed...u need to listen to it on a high-end stereo or good quality speakers to take full advantage of it because when it chops it will go from the left channel to the right channel back and forth...listen when ur blowed and u'll instanly fall in love...post in a sec

9. ^^^

sounds decent, but would have to hear it first...

10. i wish i had some of that chopped and screw shit when i was railing codeine back in the day lol

11. please enlighten me, but from what i'm reading, this sounds like a sampling dj type song like remixing others' songs? correct me please and tell me a few wicked songs i can download to get the feel of it, thanks, it sounds interesting..

edit: oh and forget it if it's rappers talking about cars and rims and guns and booty and gold chains and chrome..

12. screwed music, is usually done to rap music... i dont know if i ever heard if been done unless it was rap.... but i know some weed songs that are screwed(but it is rap)

look for bizzy bone - friday screwed or fried day screwed...

its about weed... then download the normal version... you will notice a big difference, that song isnt screwed/chopped that good but you get the idea... but still decent

13. fuck yeah