Choosing a Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by frenchfries, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Alright so im thinking about getting a vaporizer for a healther, fultaste, and conservative way of getting medicated. I have looked into them a little bit, but I want to hear some experience from different brands and types (volcano, standard, portable). I would like to get the cheapest but still has some durability in it.

THanks

2. I have used two vaporizers, the Magic Flight and the Da Buddha. You can't get a better vaporizer for your money if you get Da Buddha, that is in my opinion. It gives really good clouds, and it cooks your herbs evenly. It is very durable, and it sits on a counter or something and has a whip.

The Life Saber is made by the same company as Da Buddha, but it is a bit different in how you use it. It's an all glass on glass pathway, but it still cooks the herbs the same and is the same internals. It's a handheld instead of a desktop, but you still have to plug it in. :wave:

3. The cheapest, easiest, and IMHO most durable way to vape is using a standard whip and a hot air gun. What you lack is outside controls, so you have to pay attention to how long, how close, but its automatically 'ready to use' with only a second or two for heat up. And hot air guns are handy for other 'legit' uses. Utterly unstealthy. A bit noisy. But oh my effective.

Submitted for your consideration,
    Tyg

4. Thanks for the replies. I'm think I'm just goin to go to the flea market and get a standard whip. I know they have for like $60 and up. Have you had any flea market vapes?

5. #5 TheMadReefer, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Glass Bat VaporGenie Glass Bat VaporGenie Vaporizers - Manufacturer Direct - $65 The downside to this is that it goes through a lot of lighters. Some people complain about tasting lighter fluid when they use it. In that case you can buy hemp wicks and use those. I myself find that if you don't let the flame touch the glass you can't taste the lighter fluid. If the flame isn't disturbed ( touching the glass, flickering ) then 100% of the fluid is burnt leaving no taste. Also a soot is produced when the flame touches the glass that ruins the taste ( the black crap ).

Anyways while its not the best vape around it is a awesome one for the price. I myself haven't found anything that compares. Unless you want to spend 150 bucks or more this or the magic flight lox box, which costs a little more. If you don't want to spend that much though these 2 are your best options.

You can probably find the magic flight lox box on the internet for 80 bucks or so. That link above is the only place to purchase the vaporgenie glass bat that I know of.