Choosing a vaporizer

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TrippySticks, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys and gals. I want to invest in a vaporizer. I am looking for one that is around $120 or less, self heats without a flame, doesn't ever burn the weed, and is reliable. If anyone owns a vape that fits that criteria, please recommend it to me and review it too if that's not asking too much. Please only recommend ones that you have tried.

2. [​IMG]

My little brother bought one like this recently. He prefers not to smoke very often because he runs cross country and track in high school. It works quite well, and he bought his for 100.
    I've used it several times, and it works very well. However, keep it below 285 temp otherwise you'll risk burning the weed.

StonedOpossum knows his s*** though. The MFLB is quite a good deal, and much smaller than the one in the pic I posted.

3. If you could go another week of saving I highly recommend the Extreme Q Arizer 4.0.. I got it shipped next day for $180.. comes with a whip, 2 glass pieces for holding the bud, 2 vape bags.. I'm happy with mine, no regrets!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATK2FyWaXPk]EastCoastToke's Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Review - YouTube[/ame]

4. Amazon is a lot cheaper and easier. I saw one on there earlier for $69. Mine was $80.

5. Haha. Well there ya go. I wasn't gonna provide the link in this thread because I thought it was probably against the rules. But there ya go OP.

6. Get the DBV used or off Ebay, I got one that was brand new here from a guy on GC for 110. It will get you FUCKED, it's not as efficient as a log vape like the Mertylzap, but it's still a ton more efficient than smoking.