Choosing a strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Perpagater, Mar 16, 2008.

1. hello, pretty new to these forums. but not new to the scene so ill just get to the point.
    trying to decide on a quality strain while trying to maximize yield to help fund my project.

will be starting with 2-3 600W Mh/hps , soil grow.

most of what i have grown up to this point has been generally sativa phenos and on a smaller scale.

looking to get into a nice indica dominant strain with a well balanced high, just wondering what people would reccomend-feedback on genetics at the places that sell seeds online is very limited and somewhat biased.

anyway reply with your personal reccomendations and feel free to elaborate on any of these strains

2. Cmon guys bump, whats ur favorite high yielding indica dominant

3. Try ReCon, it was produced by DNA Genetics. It is a very mysterious strain, and I recommend it is worth trying. My previous experiences with this strain have been delightful. It is a very pleasant smooth smoke, accompanied by a dank aroma. For a chill headhigh and couchlock, try it, among my favorites.

http://www.dnagenetics-amsterdam.com/dnablog/the-seeds/recon/

4. speed queen by mandala. only beef with it was that its not his highest yielding breed.