Choosing a plot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Pink Bob88, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I recently decided that I would try to grow a few cannabis plants of my own. I just moved to a home sitting on 7 acres of land, and I have about 5 acres of woods to do whatever I want on. There's a large hill, and a decently wide creek (so wide I wouldn't be able to cross it). I'm in the stage of scouting out a good area to grow 5-10 plants on. Would anyone be able to give me some tips on anything specific to look for when choosing a planting area? Thanks in advance.

2. #2 masterx, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    when you find your place your likely to grow in check difrn't times of the day for sun posistion and plant were they would get most sun in morning till night time. the hill sounds good plant 2-3 around to blend in to the hill sides etc probly could grow some rows of corn and have some plants mixed in

3. Thanks for the help.
    I hadn't ever really thought of spreading the plants out, that's definitely an idea that I'll utilize.

4. keep em spaced out by at least 3 ft for root room.

5. #5 Outdo0rMaster, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
    Very good thinking man !
    Let me to correct you just for a little and made your view easier for practice.

In the attachments is my new toy, great compass for just couple Euro's.
    http://www.linder.de
    I replace with this my old one but compass for serious outdoor planing is a must.
    There is small problem in East = West / Vegetation = Flowering.

Well earth goes around the sun and you do not get same angle where sun goes up and down.
    You must pick place with North East-East /South West-West so at beginning or middle of flowering you will got full direct sunlight ... here is problem cause tall trees and small cleaned place in the bushes/wood.
    Open field is way better but in same time it bring extra danger.

huh is this easier way :D sorry if I made confusion but hope you understand me.

Attached Files: