Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choosing a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm trying to decide between to bongs in the grasscity shop.

Acryl bong skull - English - Grasscity.com

I like this one because it is about 2 inches longer than the other one and I like the skull design. What I don't like is it doesn't have the large orb area to fill with water and ice.

Acryl bong clear - English - Grasscity.com

I like this one because it's simple and has the bulb area that can be filled with ice and water easily. I don't like it because it's not as creative as the other one and it's about 2 inches shorter (Not sure if that matters)

So which one do you think? Will the skull one be able to have ice and water?

2. Any opinions?

3. Between the two of those...I would go with the skull one, and yeah, you should be able to get ice down there.

4. Go Glass. It's an investment you won't regret.

5. Skull one.

6. WIll it hit just the same?

7. first look at the reviews for both bongs, and see whatsup.

personally id go with the second one because it is clear and would be way easier to clean, and you can see your hit better ;)

also it doesnt really matter how big it is, its just the fact of how much weed in the bowl you smoke! hope i helped!

8. I've read the reviews. All the reviews are good for both of them.

9. Since there so close in size, yeah