Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choose your friend's wisely :|

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZedLeppelin, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Okay, so I have this friend who can be pretty funny to be around, but about 70% of the time he is a complete asshole. The first time I smoked weed with him, he took like one weak hit and said he was tripping balls and seeing shit. Yeah right, it wasn't even good weed. Anyways, I decided to give him a second chance. I brought like a gram, smoked up at his house, he probably smoked like a third of it, and then we head out to Taco Bell to get food. We get there, I don't have money, ask him to buy me a drink or at least let me fountain his, I' was getting cottonmouth. Nope. He says it's his money and HE'S the one whos hungry, so he buys himself like 2 burritos and a coke. I didn't get fucking anything. :mad:

Moral is, don't smoke someone up if they're complete dicks.

That feels better, venting on GC is always a good way to calm down. :D

2. what a dick man..........fuck em

3. im assuming you smoked him up which is why what he did is such a dick move. If he said no, i woulda been like oh ok, so you owe me "INSERT PRICE OF BUD" dollars so pay up. cuz IM the one who's hungry.

4. wtf? Obviously that guy is not a friend. I would never smoke up a guy like that. All of my friends would have paid me for the weed or bought me some food.

5. Wow. Thats sucks man. Dont smoke with him anymore. Also nice username.
    :smoking:+ Zeppelin =:D

6. You don't know for sure if he did get high or not; weed affects everyone differently. And it sounds like it was kind of a dick move on his part, not letting you drink any of his drink, but you also have to sympathize with the circumstances. Even though I haven't heard his side of the story (and probably never will, or even care to), I'll provide the counter point for him.

He was high, man, if that brotha came prepared with money, and you didn't, you can't just shank a drink off him. :p

But yes, I have friends who I've smoked up 100's of times, and they still haven't even paid a cent on weed in their life, ranting is good.

7. Aha right on :metal::metal::metal:

8. I hate it when other weed smokers aren't reciprocal in generosity. I always smoke random people that are chill. It will come back to you (karma). I went to chipolte last week and the dude I smoked up at my house who was friends with one of my roommates is the manager their and hooked me up with free anything I wanted, freakin' sick!

9. Thats happen to me before.. Like everything you just said has happen to me..
    Weird..

10. Fuck that guy. I hate when you smoke someone up and then they're a complete douche.

11. not gonna lie, the guys a dick

but im pretty damn sure taco bell givs out free cups of water.....

12. wow. dick move. u shoulda just called him out and been like "dude...u just smoked MY weed that i bought with MY money. so if u dont feel like spottin me a couple bucks i'll consider the amount u smoked as u 'buying' it. pay up faggot"

13. Free cups of water? Nice.

14. Wow, that really sucks dude.

Maybe next time you can get a hold of some killer dank, and invite him over and smoke him out again. Tell him it's just some "weak shit" so he smokes plenty. Sounds like he's a bit of a noob, so to green him out and then fuck with him might be kind of fun. :D

15. i'd beat his ass

not realy but you get my point

16. yea dude i would have totally snatched his coke and started sipping on it. If he tries to fight you beat his ass lol, assuming you could of course =].

oh yea btw......taco bells gives free water cups lol

17. I think everyone gives free cups of water.

18. umm no lol. That sounds like alot of effort and you don't get anything out of it :confused:

19. That's interesting. From experience, weed makes people much more friendly and amicable. My group of friends will usually put people on a blunt if they are short on cash. And some taco bell? Most definitely. Get some real friends.