Choose which bong I buy next!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Slim340, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Alright fellers, so seeing as I am a college student, my money is often tight. I want to get myself my own bong (I love my homeade ish, but still i want an ACTUAL bong). So here are the bongs you can choose from and if there is another one in the same price range that you like, post it in the thread so I can see that puppy...I would get a higher priced one but shipping is like ~20 bucks, anywho here are zee bongs:

Holland bong metal stem 2 holes - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com
    Tattoo Acrylic Bong - Clear - Acrylic Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com (idk care about a small bowl, i dont mind packing) (the tribal tatto is kinda ehhhhh to me)
    Acryl bong double - 420 Lifestyle - Grasscity.com
    Glass Bong - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com
    Glass Bong Conical Tubing - 420 Lifestyle - Grasscity.com
    Glass bong turned medium - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com (cool but I would want a taller one)
    Mushroom Brazil Bong - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com (short but still fresh)
    Weed Star Slim-Jim 2.0 - ICE - 420 Lifestyle - Grasscity.com
    Weed Star Slim-Jim 2.0 - Grasscity.com (whats the diff between the two weed stars? Only the ability to put ice in the 40 one)

Have fun fellow blades!

2. Where are you located? If you're in America, look into SSFG. The GC shop takes entirely too long to ship for my liking.

3. #3 Slim340, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Yeah im in florida, ill look into this, thanks braj

just looked into in and holy tits i could sell my left nut and not have enough money for one of those, thanks tho

4. Don't get an acrylic bong. Glass all the way

5. [quote name='"Slim340"']Yeah im in florida, ill look into this, thanks braj

just looked into in and holy tits i could sell my left nut and not have enough money for one of those, thanks tho[/quote]

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Anyone that can afford weed can afford a $70 tube to smoke it out of. If not, priorities need to be set. Good luck my man!

6. Check out the brand HVY. They make nicer quality waterpipes but without a left nut price.

7. The cheapest one I saw was like 130. I would definately look into a 70 one tho

8. Ssfg travel straight tube or beaker is $60. And it gives you two good upgrade options for future purchase. It's thick and small and tips pretty hard. Perfect tube for beginners and will show you the benefits of good glass

9. gogopipes has some cheap, durable glass. You can get a pretty nice bong with a perc for like $40-50

10. go with any of thesse glass bongs... it doesnt matter which one because your going to get the same low quality bong hit out of them

11. Get a MGW beaker. A buddy of mine where I used to live had it, and it was the first ?real" bong I ever hit. So many good times to be had with that. Once I land a job I will be buying one. They are pretty tall, have ice pinchers, and thick as hell. Only 150 too. I hear a lot of people don't like beakers, but I love them.