Chong bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pass_d_dojah420, Dec 11, 2014.

1. I am new here. I am a serious looker for an authentic chong bong. Please message me if anyone knows how I can get my hands on one. Thank you!

2. You realize people want thousands for one right?

Like 4-5 grand minimum?

For a bong that was <150 originally....

3. #3 invinciblejets, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    What is it about these things? No way the function or glass art of them is worth that much.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. Funny enough, there was someone recently on here looking to sell his chong bong that was signed by the man himself. I think he was convinced to keep it though. 

Try your luck on the boro market. 

• Like Like x 1
    Theyre not. Most people dont realize you can meet tommy chong by using your brain and paying 50 dollars for a ticket to a show. Just hang around after lol

good advice imo, boro market, couldnt remember what it was called :smoke:

6. I thought he got busted and dis-continued manufacturing them. I think they sell checch and chong vaporizers now.

7. Try checking out Chong Glass Market Facebook Group. They specialize in Chong Glass as well as other old school tubes and pipes. Many of the original artists are members and will call a piece if they see one they made. New Chong’s are seen there weekly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk