Chong bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Twake, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Try to figure figure out a little more about my 3 foot chong bong. I've had it a couple years and know nothing about any help would be amazing 1388083075123.jpg 1388083075123.jpg Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I'm jelly

3. Damn post milk shot lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 GonG, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    What do you want to know?Chong glass was ran by Tommy Chongs son and was closed by the feds during operation pipe dreams. They set up a fake headshop in a place where bongs are illegal. They kept asking for glass to be shipped to them but they refused to break the law. So the fedshop ordered everything that was not in stock so that it would have to be blown and said they would drive to their factory to pick up the glass and bring it back to their shop. All the glass they wanted was made but they never came to pick it up eventually after sitting in the factory for months it was shipped to the phony shop. Thats when Tommy Chong was given a decision. Get him and his son and wife in trouble or take all the blame. Being the good-hearted person he is he took all the heat and went to prison. It's total bullshit he was definitely a political prisoner. They hated his influence on the marijuana legalization movement and didn't like how cops were potrayed in his films. Watch AKA Tommy Chong on youtube it talks all about it. Hope this helped you learn about that beauty. I mostly know about Operation Pipe Dreams that cracked down on glass and not much about the actual glass itself. If you send the bong to me though I can tell you how it rips. Im sure you already know the answer to that though. I bet it rips great.

5. Just like the model and what it's worth really Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="Twake" post="19234028" timestamp="1388100999"]Just like the model and what it's worth really Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ok sorry I can't help you there. Im sure someone can though. It's worth hundreds but I don't want to say the wrong thing because im not entirely sure. The price really just depends on who you are selling it to. Some are willing to pay more than others. I would keep it though if I were you.

7. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That is one of the older Chongs..il take a look at the old catalog when I get a chance. Regular sized chongs are worth around a grand so I would guess this to be worth around 1500.

8. Those are the numbers I was hoping for. do you know if the bowl is original or not?Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The bowl doesnt look original to me. A lot of bowls have been broken over the years. How did you get the piece?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. dude, thank you so much for that laugh, seriously i actually lold.

11. It was kind of shitty how I got it I worked with a girl And her husband bought it when it first came out. needless to say he fucked up and when he went out of town for work she called me and said there were done smoking and I could have it if I came and got it right then. And yes it hits like a dream I hate that I use it as much as I do just because of how old it is and what it his hell I don't thank I could love a kid as much as I love it Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Free thousand dollar bong? Sign me up 

13. Does anyone know where would be the best place to try and sell something like this Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. You dont sell it it could be considered a legendary piece and its not going to be produced again. Its something that if you take pride in smoking you keep it and cherish it. That thing should be worth way more to you sentimentally then monetarily. Keep that piece and keep the stoner folklore alive and pass it down to your grandkids when they start toking. Real talk.

I don`t pop mollys I cop pot scores

15. You know that is real talk I just keep seeing all these new pieces I know if I was to get rid of It would kick my self in the ass later Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Thats what im saying man I promise you if you get rid of it you will end up regretting it for the rest of your days

I don`t pop mollys I cop pot scores

17. was searching craigslist...is this yours?Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. Ya it's mine I tossed it up there the other day and just haven't taken it down yet Sent from my LG-US780 using Grasscity Forum mobile app