Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

choking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziltoidx, Feb 7, 2009.

1. ok so last night i was high and while watching harold and kumar 2 and eating chips, i laughed so hard i nearly choked b/c i was eating. what the fuck? how to not laugh so fucking much?

2. Dont get high haha what the fuck do you want us to say to you

3. The more you try to stop laughing the harder you're gonna laugh. So just enjoy it!

*Yay! This is my first official high post at GC! T-break broken! Took forever to type tho

4. lol yeah don't get high...or don't eat while watching funny shit? A little off topic myself I wonder how messed up my high posts last night were. Unless I just thought that I made posts...