Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choices!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewphin44, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Ok so heres the deal. My friends birthday is coming up and she wants some reeeaaallllyyyy good marijuana. I've asked other people and got similar responses- white widow, trainwreck, northern lights, skunk #1, big bud and other very popular strains. Im getting an ounce, money aside what should i get?? she likes the couch lock high and is a fairly seasoned smoker so her tolerence in kinda high. i was wondering if there are better strains out there (i imagine there are) than the older more popular strains like WW, AK-47, and others.

2. give her something better than marijuana...:ey::ey:

3. This is no time for sex jokes

[​IMG]

4. Make her a special birthday cake. Oh, and what OJ said ;)

5. Get her some nice orange kush:smoke:

6. sounds like she likes indicas, just get here the strongest indica you can find. it doesnt matter what strain it is just how well its grown. i would recommend bubblegum kush though

7. sounds like you need her to hit the pipe and then suck on ur pipe

8. Don't forget to head over to Pete's house.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yfEvfJ9XAw&feature=related]YouTube - Pete's Couch[/ame]

9. I would buy an oz and bake half of it into cup cakes.

Any indica dominant strain is fine. I believe white widow trainwreck and northern lights are all sativa dominant (Head high)

10. He's so right. Its way more fun to smoke and then go out rather than sit on an obviously magical couch which has the ability to teleport.

11. A good GDP cut usually gives me some solid couchlock. Also, the color is impressive to new smokers and it tastes/smells like candy. All things that can be appreciated.

12. Your going to want to seduce her , how?
    Sing her this
    [​IMG]

13. Something about purp always makes the ladies take their clothes off.

14. I have a really high tolerance and my drug dealer girl hooked me up with some lemon skunk for the first time...

Let's just say me and my friend pulled over from laughing to hard and I couldn't drive for a solid 15 minutes until the laughing passed.

Then we smoked more. :smoke:

15. Thanks a lot folks. sorry if this makes no sense,,, i think you can guess why. i shall take thees into consideration. i like the sound lof lemon skunk. i just got some blueberry i think it was. or bubbleberry. im not sure. but we both loooooved it. and again thanks for all of your help. by the way, the birthday isnt for a while (august)... so keep posting new ideas as they come along please!!:smoking: