choices

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CoreCannabis, Jul 9, 2012.

1. hello there,
    basically looking for some feedback,

Im looking to grow either critical plus or blue hash from dinafem...... iv grown a sample i was given and was pritty nice just looking to grow either one or the other....

i want something with a good yield and quality.... although im open to reccomendations...fem seeds no more than £80 for 10 im skint the moment.... and also does anyone grow much outdoors in cold climates ?

thanks in advance :wave:

2. Have you looked into doing a pick and mix on Attitude seeds? You can get a fem seed of several different strains and they throw in freebies too. I was looking at Holy Grail Kush by DNA. Also Super Kush by DNA was a good yielded and they stayed small for how much they yielded.

3. i was thinking of getting a few different strains, but i want to focus on mastering one at a time... i have grown, white russian,kali mist, critical + blue hash 2 seeds,ak-47,ghian haze.... best was probally the ak-47 cutting but yeild was small but was just crystals no plant matter ha ha.... i use a 600w and at the moment only get 6-7oz every 3-4months.... wont go into but it lets just say i know what im doing but havent the space for my own....lol

4. I've grown AK-47 and it didn't yield much but it yielded some bomb nugs. What's slowing down your grow?

5. well its not at my house, so the person whose watching over it is abit erm lets say, slow and lacks ability to learn ha ha, when i was living with her i did my first grow and had 4 ak-47's and 4 ghian haze, hazes were huge atleast 4-5oz each and that was with a 400 watt then 600 halfway through, ak's were small maybe half oz each but i got them late into veg so they only got a few weeks from cutt.... now i find having a book and logging everything down helps but she refuses too and says she dont need too...yet memory isnt her best point lol so im trying my best but not being there everyday doesn't help none....just things like pinching out an tying up is a massive job lol