choice seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by denieddd, Mar 23, 2015.

1. anyone try ordering from them? done some research and seen that their legit but having trouble with their online system

2. They're Attitude reinvented - same design, same seeds, same prices from what I've seen.

I think it's more to get around the bank card issues they had & rebrand with a .com URL than anything else.
    I don't see any real differences on their site, but maybe someone else has?

~~sherry

3. #3 denieddd, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    ya they are attitude from what ive found online. just wondering why my card isnt working and if others have had luck, their promos are killer

4. just had success ordering use a prepaid card seems the problem was on my side

5. Don't be fooled by the Promo if you send cash I was told they will not hold freebies which means they will send you Dinafem for Reserva Privada , Serious, Moxie etc. replacing higher priced ones for lower unwanted ones & saying they ran out but when the next month comes & the Moxie are still being given away along w/ the OG#18 it's like thanks for blowing smoke up my ass after paying what $22 for shipping & insurance & paying $17 for a register letter the least they could do is give you what you were told you would get because I questioned this very thing & that's what I was told , It's amazing how the expensive seeds run out but the cheaper ones never do lol very sad

6. P.S, - I know people who ordered multiple times from Attitude & Choice and no difference same thing, you will get the UFO & promo freebies but don't be surprised if some of the higher priced ones are replaced. it's a hell of a deal but at least give the individual something closer in value