Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolope

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by doindia, Mar 24, 2009.

1. #1 doindia, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    well i dont normally post stash pics but this shit has just blown my mind. its ridiculous to say the least and i couldnt help but to share. its curing out VERY nicely and i cant image it in another couple months

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful nugs and pictures!

3. Nice nugs man!

:smoking:

4. damn thats a frotsy nug! Enjoy that shit

5. Beautiful is it an indica or sativa?

6. Awesome looking bud, light that shit up.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. dankolicious man! enjoy that shit,+rep. for posting up some pics for a change,lol.

8. Damn!! That is some frosty ass nug...enjoy that in a few months

9. thanks guys, and to answer the one guys question its a SATIVA to the MAX! thats what i prefer to smoke. its a chocolate thai female and a cannalope haze male :smoking:

10. So Frosty!!!:eek::eek::eek:

11. damn nice buds

12. I just picked up an 8th of Chocolope from my favorite club and yeah, it's pretty damn tasty. Really nice sativa.

13. that looks tastey

14. It takes months to cure? I was not aware of that, wow. Major patience required, props for that as well as props for creating such beauty.

15. well... this bud got here a little earlier than i had planned and i put myself on a T break just to test myself, i stopped in DEC and i told myself i wont smoke again until 420. any bud takes about a week to dry and after your dry it you can smoke it, but if you put it in a jar to cure it gets better and better with time. the potency difference from 7 days from harvest and 2 months from harvest is leaps and bounds!

16. I had six female chocolope plants growing for a little while, until they were accidentally killed :(

17. I'll take the blame for that. I was drunk and thought spoonfulls of nutrients was easier than finding the original spoon the nutes came with.

That and the plants were abandoned for 2 weeks while everyone went home.

18. Damn. And I though my 2 month t-break was hardcore. Respect on that.

19. haha yeah its been... stressful to say the least. but after 10 years of daily burning a kine bud of dank skunk would barely get me high that HAD to change ;)

20. wow man i cant say that i have ever seen this thread DoIndia...just wanted to stop by and show you, this is why i respect your knowledge and help when it comes to my journal. I knew ive been listening to the right person all along ;):hello::smoking: