chocolates!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by love2trip, Jun 19, 2008.

1. I heard Chocolates(Shrooms) where coming to town so as soon as our guy called us me and my boy jay went and picked some up. I got 4 and a half chocloates and jay got 3 and a half, the chocolates cost $20 each and have about 1/2 and 8th in them. So last night we decided to trip. Jay ate 1.5 chocolates and i ate one since i had to drive home later that night. I went to jays house and we chilled outside and sat around a lake until my trip started. We then called my boy will who had a chocolate too so we drove to his house and there were a couple of people over there already. By this time jay was tripping the hardest hes ever tripped and my trip had kicked it. We smoked a bunch of bowls and blunt too and just chilled and listened to music. I had some nice visuals when i lookd at the roof which was rough the bumps swirled and made trippy designs, the curtians also made me tripp because of the color of them and it kept moving. At one point jays face was changing and melting and later wills face kept changing first he looked asian then he looked like a girl and then like i fireman it was tripping me out so then we walked out to smoke the blunt and we looked at the sky. The moon was a very bright and the clouds/sky looked very dark. When i looked the clouds would form into things and because of the darkness it looked evil. we then went back inside and by now i want really tripping anymore and was just really tired because we smoked so much bud. So we went home and slept. Was a pretty good night and the best part is i still have 3.5 chocolates left. I'm planning on taking 1.5 on friday and next week ill have the last 2.

Pics attached of chocolates if you havnt seen them before. They taste delicious.

Attached Files:

2. Good shit man. I think this is the only way I'd be able to do mushrooms.

I have a very weak stomach.

3. Interesting. Never knew shrooms came like that.

I'm sure a little easier to eat that just eating them raw.

mmm, just chew it til you make a nice shroom paste.

4. Yea man they taste great. you sometimes still get a little bit nausea's from them about 20 mins after you eat them but it goes away quickly and you can avoid this by heating them slowly and having a sip of a drink while your eating them. I can't wait to eat some more tomorrow.

5. I need to drink milk with my chocolate and milk kills the trip am I right?

6. Man, I can't wait 'til I grow shrooms and makes me some chocolates.

7. honestly,
    I don't mind the taste of dried mushrooms one bit,
    as long as you eat them while drinking something.

8. what exactly does a fireman look like?

those chocalates are cool. How do u make em?

9. I didnt make them but its pretty easy jut buy one of those muffin treys then melt chocolate and grind up shrooms. put in a lil chocolate in the muffin trey then some grinded up mushrooms then chocolate then mushrooms untill the muffin trey is full then let it dry.

and he looked like a guy with one of those fireman hats on u know the red ones lol

10. sounds like you had a good trip.

i'm planning on making some shroom chocolates when i find some out in the fields. it hasn't been raining enough these past weeks :( but i'm patient.

i have a bag of those small hershey's kisses, and i have this antique coffee grinder, and i have cool jell-o molds all different shapes to make them more fun to eat.