Chocolate milk

Discussion in 'General' started by Erkrez, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Ok I'm high right now and really want some chocolate milk.

Problem is I got no chocolate milk mix, can I just trow some chocolate bars in the blender and mix it with the milk?

2. If you have arms, choclate bars and a blender then yes you can.

choclate + milk = cholclate milk

Get to work.

3. [​IMG]

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

4. Put the chocolate in your mouth, then drink the milk while holding the chocolate in your mouth and swish it all about.

All the flavor and none of the mess.

5. Ah alright, just wanted to be sure I could just throw them into the blender. Just got a sweet new blender and didn't want to risk messing it up.

6. Never thought of that. You could probably make some bomb chocolate milk with all the candy bar flavors out there

7. suck on a black woman's boob

8. put some ice, milk, chocolate, peanut butter, and a banana in the blender. bomb ass smoothie. yum i want some chocolate milk now...thx :/

9. Eat the chocolate bar, and wash it down with milk.

10. I fucking love chocolate milk.

11. #11 DrGr33nThumb215, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    your fu*ken hella high, drive your ass to the store and get some mix or use hot chocolate mix but mix with like 1 shot of hot water first then add milk

12. #12 Snake Eyes, May 1, 2011
    Go to store and getcha some of this...
    [​IMG]

13. forget organic i want whole milk with that real chocolate

14. I'd melt the chocolate first, it'll probably just be milk with a bunch of chocolate shards in it otherwise; Which isn't necessarily a bad thing :p

15. Hot chocolate or chocolate milk?

Never heard of chocolate milk mix.

16. I know. Who would want a product made from agriculture conducted according to certain standards, especially the use of only naturally produced fertilizers and non-chemical means of pest control, + chocolate? Nature is for dummies!

17. #17 Serapsis, May 1, 2011
    Yeah, Id nuke it in the microwave then mix it with milk.

*edit, actually it would probably re solidify if you put it in cold milk. Make some gourmet hot chocolate

18. melt it in a double boiler, then mix it in...to make a double boiler just boil some water in a pot, place a smaller pot on top, and melt your chocolate

19. #19 Einstien76, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    childs take this milk very foundly as well as young one including me
    i love this