Chocolate Milk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BumbleBee, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Ok the other day i ordered a nice Killer Bong from another site and it just came in the mail and i was all excited and i had a half ready to load my bong up, everything was set and everything and a few good buds of mine are gonna come over too. So they get to my house and they like my bong and admire it for a while and then a little after that we loaded the bowl with some really good lemon bud, i didn't feel like getting the water for the bong, so my friend said that he'll get the water and went to my kitchen and he comes back and i took greens and the bong ripped like a champ and then after about three rips i notice the water was bubbling out of the top and i tasted it and it was chocolate tasting and i looked in it and it was chocolate milk i said wtf mate and he said its good to drink when hes done with a good sese i said fuck you and i said drink it and he fucking drank it it was horrible to watch

just to let you guys know the bong was black and thats why i didn't see the "water" was milk
    here is my baby

2. that guy's sick.

3. Not bad for acrylic, named it yet? I hope you made the offender clean it spotless. Some people have no sense. :rolleyes:

4. each to their own i guess .... ive tried whiskey n all sorts in the bong to see if it influences the flavour but there's no way i would drink that shit after

5. hey man - about that bong. In the pictures im seeing, i cant tell if the little thing stickin up outa the secondary chamber is the bowl, or just the end of a stem.

I wouldnt normally doubt that its a stem, but since its a european thing...

enlighten me.

And, if in fact that is merely the top of the stem, then does the bong come with a matching bowl?

6. *BUMP*
    I've got the money, and I'm totally ready to buy. Just wanna know this little bit of info

7. looks like a metal bowl bro.

8. it's a extra chamber like a ashcatcher, enlarge the pic, this thing hits like a champ i got my 2 extra bowls today a Six Shooter and a metal bowl(bowl the size of the tuba peice) hits even better today my bong is clean ,threw it in the washer and it was spotless

9. I wasnt talking about that whole extra chamber bit.

I was talking about the bowl/stem thats poking out of the top of the extra chamber bit. Most regular glass bongs I know of have a downstem, and into that goes a bowl.

That thing sticking out of the top of the extra chamber LOOKS like the top of a downstem - if its a bowl, it appears to be mighty small...

Oh, and is it a pull style thing, or is there a carb hidden on there somewhere?

** being the guy that I am, I'll probably order it regardless, and I'll eventually find out all that I want to know. This is just mere curiousity of the product

10. bumblebee, what part of minnesota are you from?

11. Im from the central area of MN, plymouth to be exact subburb of twin cities

how about your self?