Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolate kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skull5005, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Anyone tried this strain? Will upload pics if requested

2. please do.. I've never seen any but i've heard about it.... I'd love to smoke some Hershey bud.. mmm.. 

3. It's one of the best strains I've had. Surprisingly there is a slight chocolate aftertaste, smells sweet and very potent. Tastes incredible

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Bud dipped in melted chocolate then left to freeze? That would be an awesome little snack 😍😍 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I just had some chocolate og last night, it was a great smoke, picking up more today probably

6. Doodoo Kush

Homegrown

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [​IMG]C

Fresh off the tree. Chocolate kush has that "brown taste"

8. not sure if this is a troll post but that looks very unappetizing.

that dont look fresh

lol

11. Lololol

I en joy taking tokes out the bowl with this quality stuff and smoking fat dutches filled with chemdog

13. I had some chocolate Kush not too long ago, was pretty sketched out though because it smelled exactly like chocolate

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Trollololololol

15. troll or not iv'e got to admit it made me laugh  :laughing:

16. Chocolate Kush is a hybrid.  It's good with relieving anxiety.  It's a indica-dominant strand.  It's a mix of Chocolope and Kosher Lush.  The buds are dense and dark colored with a large amount of white crystals. The aroma is vanilla mixed with chocolate.  Creates a heavy, cerebral high.  THC content up to 14%.  Flowering is about 9 weeks.