Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolate Hot milk and weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by panchillo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. i just boiled milk and hot chocolate with 1.5-2 g and alot of stems will i get high? ill post back in an hour or two

2. You will probably feel something since you used a lot of bud, depends on if its dank or not

3. i mixed 2 grams of powdered vaporize cannabis and blended it into hot milk and added cocoa mix and it gave me a nice floaty high felt awsome

4. You would have been better adding a bit of cream. Depends how long you heated it with the weed too. You should get high yes, but next time dont boil it, just heat it on low-medium for as long as you can.

5. i did put it on low :), i was there for atleast 10 minutes idk if thats too much or to little...

am really high right now but i smoked about 10 minutes after i drinked it so idk what got me high fuck

6. It should take at least 30 min to kick in closer to an hour. I would try 20-30 min though. Good luck, with that amount of weed it should work, but the more fat you can get into it without making it gross the better.